Our Fair Chance Employment Programme is an innovative and inclusive programme developed with Warwickshire employers to support them in making their recruitment process more flexible, more inclusive and ultimately more accessible to a wider talent pool of people who may have barriers accessing the job market.
Since its launch, we have supported people with SEND and Care Leavers with employment opportunities which proved so successful that we expanded the cohorts of people we want to support.
As a Fair Chance Employer, you will have exclusive access to the benefits of the Fair Chance Programme including:
- Flexible Support Fund
- In-work support for all employees
- Travel training for the new employee
- Specialist Business Skills Advisor support
- An interactive Fair Chance Jobs Portal
- Fully Funded Recruitment Film
We are working closely with our partners to support:
- Foreign nationals who are part of our Resettlement Programme in Warwickshire
- Ex-armed forces and their families
- Young people that are not in education, employment or training (NEETS)
- People over the age of 50 who are looking for paid employment.
- Care Leavers
- Young Carers
- People who have been made redundant or lost their jobs through the pandemic, from the above priority groups
Through the Fair Chance Jobs Portal, you will be able to provide us with your latest vacancies, which will be advertised for free on our exclusive jobs portal.
The portal is managed behind the scenes by our Fair Chance Business Support Team to ensure there is 'wrap around' support for employers and jobseekers.
To become a Fair Chance Employer, fill in the registration form and our team will be in touch with you!
If you are a business that would like to learn more about the support in shaping your jobs to be inclusive and appeal to untapped talent pools, we are here to help. The programme and the jobs portal are designed to connect the business with the work-ready candidates looking for opportunities. To learn more email us at email@example.com, so our Specialist Advisors can get in touch with you!