The Extra Ability Jobs Programme aims to help support young people with SEND into work through tailored support and removing barriers to entering work. We want to help young people with supportive needs into work or closer to the job market through supporting you navigate your journey.
We want to help you prepare for the world of work and support your needs and any barriers that might be preventing you from moving towards work. You will be able to access one-to-one and group sessions including:
- Interview training (online and face to face)
- Building confidence
- Support in CV writing and job applications
- Developing your skills through short training courses
Please note transport and lunch are included.
You have to be:
- 16-30 years old
- Unemployed or economically inactive (not actively searching for a job)
- Living at a Warwickshire address or supported by a Warwickshire setting
- Have a supportive need
There will be a number of workshops taking place from March – December 2022
Multiple dates from March – December 2022
If you are a referral partner signing a young person up please fill in the referral partner young person form.
Once you’ve registered your interest on the form above we will email you to confirm the session you are booked onto and to collect some further information from you.
The Warwickshire Brighter Futures project is funded by the UK Government through the UK Community Renewal Fund.