Warwickshire Supported Employment Service
The Warwickshire Supported Employment Service is designed to support Warwickshire young people and adults with autism and learning disabilities with an aspiration to work.
Our ambition is to inspire those we work with to gain and sustain employment, striving towards independence and develop essential skills along the way.
For each individual who enters the service, they will receive 1-1 support from their journey guide who will work with them throughout their journey into work.
Together the individual and the Journey guide will co-design a progressive support plan which will shape a series of engaging activities and link to a programme of workshops which meet individual needs.
- 1-1 Journey Guide Support
- Working in Warwickshire Job Clubs
- Preparation for Employment Workshops
- Access to Warwickshire Inclusive Employment Opportunities Employer Tours
- Travel Training
- Support into work and Job Coaching
- Access to Training and Qualifications
- Ongoing Careers Development Support
- Have a primary need of a Learning Disability /Autism
- 18 years and upwards
- Live in Warwickshire with a fixed address
- Can travel to employment sessions based in Warwickshire libraries
- Want to gain paid employment
- Have the right to work in the UK